Edit a theme issue. We welcome proposals for theme issues in Educational Philosophy and Theory (EPAT). Editing a Special Issue is an opportunity to influence the field by proposing a novel theme that engages deeply with current thinking and promoting an emerging area of research. Such an issue should facilitate wide-ranging discussion and encourage innovative thinking and publishing including speculative and policy-related work, review and research papers. This is an opportunity to gain useful editing experience with full support from the EPAT Editorial team and to help build an international network with top scholars in the field.
Examples of Special Issues
- Chinese Education and Pierre Bourdieu: Power of Reproduction and Potential for Change
- Volume 52, Issue 12 (2020) – https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rept20/52/12?nav=tocList
- Living the Dystopian-Utopian Tension as Praxis
- Volume 52, Issue 9 (2020) – https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rept20/52/9?nav=tocList
- Stiegler as philosopher of education
- Volume 52, Issue 4 (2020) – https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rept20/52/4?nav=tocList
EPAT publishes 14 per year and 3-4 special issues per year.